Engaged and confused?
Don't know where to start with wedding planning or how to prioritize your budget?
You need a Wedding Manifesto.
In this mini-course, you and your future spouse will:
- Brainstorm your individual dreams and wishes for your wedding
- Reveal where your ideas overlap into a shared vision
- Identify the wedding traditions that you don’t care about, so you can slash those costs from your budget
- Define an overall aesthetic for your wedding
- Determine your top priorities, so you know how to allocate your budget
- Create your personal Wedding Manifesto, to guide and simplify every wedding decision you have to make!
Each day, you’ll get an email prompting you to work through one step of creating your Wedding Manifesto.
On Day 1, I’ll guide you through a series of questions that will reveal your individual priorities, wishes, and dreams for your wedding.
On Day 2, I’ll help you work together to form those answers into a joint vision.
On Day 3, you’ll create your Wedding Manifesto, which will spell out exactly what kind of wedding you want to have and what’s most important to you.
On Day 4, I’ll teach you how to use your Manifesto, pick a wedding date, and decide who should be on your guest list.
After the class, you can take that Manifesto along with you as you plan, using it to guide and simply each of the many decisions you will need to make.